Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I am thankful for:

·         My Catholic faith
·         God’s unfailing love
·         My big family
·         My wonderful, loving friends
·         Our big old maroon 12-passenger Ford van
·         Our parish priest
·         Going to Italy this past January
·         Seeing  my best friend for a few hours at a mall
·         Spending three days with my other best friend’s family
·         NaNoWriMo, even though I’m behind
·         My youth group
·         The new friends I’ve made this year
·         The old friends who have kept in touch with me
·         This house and the new house we’ll be moving to soon
·         Hope
·         All my very nice clothes, especially the ones I’ve had for over two years that still fit me and are so cozy and comfy, even if they’re losing their shape
·         Second chances
·         Clean rooms
·         Messy rooms
·         Rooms
·         Good music and movies that make you feel like you’ve become better inside just by being exposed to them
·         Musicals and all things drama/theater
·         My life
·         Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment