Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Joe!

In light of Valentine's day, i was a BAD big sister and forgot to get him a present, or even make a blog post about him.

Poor kid.

Anyway...

Happy 11th, little dude!

They say wisdom comes with age.

Apparently 11 years is not long enough to obtain wisdom.

Three days after his birthday, Joe goes, "There's this bar of soap in the bathroom right now that smells REALLY good! It smelled so good....I took a bite out of it!"

Say wha?

I replied, "JOE!! You did WHAT!? Which bar of soap was it!? The Dove bar!?"

"I dunno,"

"Was it oval shaped?"

"Yeah!"

"JOOOE!!! THAT IS NICE SOAP!!! DON'T EAT IT! WHY DID YOU EAT IT!?!?!?!!?"

"It smelled REALLY GOOD!"

And than, needing proof, I went up to the bathroom, and, lo and behold:



Yep. He did.

My mother said, "Joe, please tell me what you thought this was going to taste like!"

"I dunno...vanilla ice cream!"

And that is exactly why we love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment