Monday, February 20, 2012

A few of the books I will share with my children...

* When Frank Was Four, Celeste Sails to Spain, and all the other books I can find by Alison Lester.





* Each Peach Pear Plum by Janet Ahlberg




* Anything by Kate DiCamillo, particularly The Adventures of Bink and Gollie, The Tale of Despereaux, and The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. 





* The Chronicles of Narnia, by C. S. Lewis



* I'd Really Like to Eat a Child by Sylviane Donnio


* Our Tree Named Steve, by Alan Zweibel



* The many literary works of Rick Riordan, Gail Carson Levine, and Shannen Hale

* Frindle by Andrew Clements. And all his other books.



Image


* Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie and Notes From The Midnight Driver by Jordan Sonnenblick



* Charlottes Web, The Trumpet of the Swan, Stuart Little, by E. B. White




There are so many more. But I think that's a good start.



No comments:

Post a Comment