Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Totus Tuus Sum, Maria"

faithful-flockstar:

seekingmybeloved:

cannot
handle
this

My favorite image of our Lady and Jesus.

This past Sunday, I made a total consecration to Jesus through Mary. Who wouldn't want to be Mary's best friend, once you get to know her?

This was very important to me, because Marian Consecration is said to be the "fastest, easiest, and surest" way of becoming a saint. I talked about how much I desire to be a saint in my post The Biggest Dream back in July of 2012. 

Becoming a saint is never easy, but, hopefully, Mary can make it easier for me. 

"Totus Tuus Sum, Maria"

I am totally yours, Mary, Mother of our Redeemer. 
Virgin of God, gracious Virgin, Mother of the Savior of the world. 
I belong to you entirely. 
All that I possess is yours. 
I take you into everything that is mine. 
Lend me your heart, O Mary. 
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment