Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another 7 Things...

I believe, as i have been SHAMEFULLY neglecting my blog, you deserve a rather lengthy post : ).

1. NaNoWriMo current word count, 22,009. Oh yeah. Meanwhile, my sisters and friends, who i THOUGHT would be loyal till the end, have quit NaNoWriMo and are rejoicing with a little too much gusto. Fine, i told them. I'll win and make you all sorry! Quitters!!!!
In my story, i was rather proud of myself for finding a reason Jared Cobbler was confined to a wheel chair yet could still drive. It was satisfying.

2. You know you have gone Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reigndeer on yourself when you go around the house thinking to yourself, "HE THINKS I'M CUTE!!!" (The Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reigndeer moment ended when i failed to leap up and start flying).

3. New boots make life look better.





4. I love other people's birthday cakes! Happy birthday, Meggie!




5. Tomorrow i get to hand people flyers, shake hands (kissing the babies is optional), carry up The Gifts, and than eat donuts at my youth group's epic youth Mass!

6. Rope swings: dangerous AND fun! Yes, thats me wiping out.




7. What happens when you're bored on your drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment