Monday, November 22, 2010

Occasionally...

I write epically lame songs.

But for once, i think i found something a little bit magical, because it was EXACTLY what was on my heart, and still is. Its silly and strange, just like me.

Write It On The Sky

V1/ Life threw me lemons so I made lemonade
And there swirling round in my cup, were things I needed to say.

I tried to find my voice, but I found it wouldn't do
Than I looked around and found it didn't have to...

R/ So I'll climb up on my orange crate
That's been reinforced with duct tape
And do a dance and laugh and maybe cry
And I'm not gonna lie
I'm scared to death inside
But I will not wait another night
To write this on the sky.

V2/ WORK IN PROGRESS

Bridge/ My memory fails me....its written down somewhere.

(Final Refrain) I'm not gonna lie
I'm scared to death inside
But my heart has been waiting all my life
To write this on the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment