Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NaNoWriMo: DRAMA

Drama.

Drama.

And MORE drama.

Thats one of the reasons i hate writing literature set in the modern world.

I guess i find my own life so boring sometimes i need to make my characters depressed or crazy or just plain strange. Their lives are chaotic and strange. Their parents don't understand them, and sometimes don't love them. Which is a little ungrateful of me, because i love my parents!

But, anyway, i can proudly say i am at 30,100 words!!! Only 19,900 words to go!

In other news, since that was pretty much all i had to say about NaNoWriMo, i am very happy right now. Except for how cold it is. Today has been overall very nice.

And i still slightly glow from recent events : ).

Life is good.

Despite the DRAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment