Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ten Random Things Just to Amuse You

10. My new home is in a town that has a sign claiming it is the 'Rolle Bolle Capitol of the World'. If anyone knows what ROLLE BOLLE is, feel free to let me know.

9. No one deserves to go through life without doing something completely crazy.

8. This cat is a stalker:



7. Feeding my mad obsession with Tangled (which came out on DVD/Blueray Tuesday), here is my current favorite video response to the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEJGyw9pR5Q . I don't have a YouTube account, so I can't give this girl any glowing comments, so I'm just trying to give her a lot of views : ).

6. This blog has been SORELY neglected, and I apologize.

5. Gloating is immature. But when you win 'Satisfaction' on Wii Dance 2, feel free to take pictures.






4. Drawing people kissing is difficult at times. My sister said this looks like she's sucking his face off. Thanks, sis.




3. My younger sister has renamed April Fools day 'Muahahahahaha Day'. I'm VERY scared.


2. Apples with caramel ice cream sauce. WIN.


1. World's cruelest graduation picture:


Oh yes we did.


No comments:

Post a Comment