Monday, September 17, 2012

Be Kind to Editors and Writers Month


Have you heard?


September is National Be Kind to Editors and Writers Month. 


YIPPEE!

I almost don't feel like I deserve to celebrate this. I hardly ever write anymore, and I really miss it. I just don't know what to write these days. I feel like all the ideas I thought were fantastic ended up being horrible, so I lost my enthusiasm. 

Loss of enthusiasm is horrible.

It's also known as Writer's Block.

But I really want to start writing again. I just have so many partially formed stories in my heart. Plus I'm going to try and write a short story worthy of a $2000 scholarship, which, I'm not going to lie, would be pretty sweet.

To all my fellow authors and editors:

Happy Be Kind to Yourself Month!

Let's eat ice cream and reread our favorite books and cuddle up with our zip drives and giant notebooks and colorful pens and  just write/edit things! 

Because people have to be kind to us this month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment