Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tagged, I'm It!

I have been tagged for the Eleven Questions game byAnne Mare Schlueter! I must now share 11 things about myself, than answer Anne Marie's 11 questions for me. After that, I'm apparently supposed to tag someone else. Mwahaha. So, here goes!

 1. I said my first word 3 months old (I said 'Hi!'), and I haven't stopped talking since.

2. I have been home schooled K-12, and no one has ever been able to give me a reason I WANTED to go to school.

3. My two best friends both live in the time zone one hour ahead of me, so I can stay up later than they can! (NO, that really doesn't make me any happier that they're like 16+ hours away).

4. My favorite book in the Narnia series by C. S. Lewis is #3 The Horse and His Boy.

5. My favorite song is Broken by Lifehouse, the radio version.

6. My favorite book of the Bible is probably Tobit. Favorite verse, 6:17 "Do not be afraid, for she was destined for you from all eternity. You will save her and she will go with you."

7. I have been less than 5 feet away from Pope Benedict XVI.

8. I wish my hair was long enough that I could sit on it.

9. My favorite Audrey Hepburn movie is Sabrina.

10. I still watch Thomas the Tank Engine.

11. My favorite dress was bought for me by a boy.


And now, Anne Marie's 11 questions!

1.) Bach or Beethoven?

Beethoven, partially because of Schroeder from the Peanuts cartoons, partially because of Moonlight Sonata. 

2.) What was the first thing you've ever written? Or something you wrote when you were young?

I don't remember what the FIRST thing I wrote was. I recall a book about secret agents, complete with illustrations. But the book that started my adoration for writing was a story about a young man in Ireland who met St. Patrick, 

3.) Roses or Violets?

Roses!

4.) Young Adult books or Adult?

Depends on the book, but usually Young Adult. I'm thinking Notes From the Midnight Driver by Jordan Sonnenblick here. Love that book. 

5.) Who is your favorite bad guy?

Hmm. That's tough. I don't think Zuko from the Avatar: The Last Airbender series counts, because he turned good in the end. So probably Mother Gothel from the movie Tangled

6.) Where do you typically write?

There is no typical for me. Wherever the muse attacks. But I guess I write MOST frequently in my bedroom, sitting on the floor. 

7.) MP3 player, iPod, or just internet music?

MP3 player, but because of the very, VERY small memory on my MP3, I listen to a lot of music online, too. 

8.) Black or blue pen?

Black.

9.) Google Docs or Microsoft Word?

Microsoft Word <3

10.) Which season do you find the most inspirtional for writing?

Autumn. For some reason, most of my stories involve that season. 

11.) What is the most common word in your vocabulary? 

Embarrassingly enough, it's either 'like' or 'awesome'. Probably 'like'. 



And now, who should I tag? If she wants to, I tag Amy from Miss Pronunciation! Here are your questions, Ames:

1. Why did your parents name you Amy?

2. Have you ever broken a bone?

3. Can you give a synopsis for what you are currently writing?

4. Tumblr or Blogger?

5. How many concerts have you been to in your life?

6. How did you meet your best friend?

7. What is your favorite word in a language besides English? 

8. Can you dance?

9. What's your favorite kind of pie?

10. What is your favorite day of the week?

11. Favorite TV show? 

Ta da!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, I used K12 for six years through PAVCS!! Haha! And my favorite Narnia book is also A Horse and his Boy=)

    ReplyDelete