Friday, November 18, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 18, CHARACTERS!!


Charlotte Worth, 16 (and The Frog)


Toby Worth, 23

These characters were created at Elouai.com, and they turned out absolutely amazing! My only complaint is Charlotte's hair is not quite how I imagine it, and I had no way to make Toby look older/taller than his younger sister, but ah, well. Since I just couldn't get them to look right drawing them, I'm very pleased with this. More characters in the future? Possibly...not sure yet. These are the two main characters, anyway. 

Things are going well still! Word count is 29,186...but I haven't even reached the climax yet. Oy. So I'm thinking I'll have to start writing scenes rather than just go in chronological order, otherwise November will end and I won't even have a complete skeleton of my novel! 

That's it for now...I'm off to bump my word count some more : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment