Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 4 ART!!


HURRAH! Today, I present you with the stellar art I have available for my NaNo Novel! Behold!



These two BREATHTAKING icons were made by my dear friend, Kayla the Graphic Design Nut. I love her nearly, and she was even willing to edit for me!


And this was made by me, today. Its not very good...in fact, it took the least amount of skill possible to create an edited photo, but it is meaningful to me because it is part of the story. 

It's going well...I'm past the 10,000 word mark! 1/5 of the way done!

Prayers, please! 

God bless you this weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. What is, "I don't think they told you, but this is where you died," from? It is a very provocative line, and I am quite intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind. Just figured out that it was from your book. Lol. This quote is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete