Sunday, November 27, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 27...BEHIND




Alas, yes, I am VERY behind on NaNo...okay, not VERY, but considerably. I worked ahead one day and slacked two, leaving me behind by one day, and now it is the evening, and I'm about 2000 words short.

Never fear! I shall type valiantly!

I had a very good Thanksgiving with family and food, and didn't really mind getting behind. If possible, I wanna hit 50,000 early (I'm at like, 42,900 right now) because of a friend visiting on Wednesday, the last day, but I'll do whatever needs to be done (within reason) to finish on time! The actual STORY will not be complete this month, but I've got a ton done and laid the groundwork for a truly excellent novel. Naturally, its a mess, and no, friends who are looking forward to reading it, you probably won't read it anytime in December, either.

But it's been great fun! It hasn't intruded on my life at all. Once I can save money for things other than feeding myself while in Europe, I think I just need to invest in a laptop, and than I'll be able to write all the time. I just don't have the resources now; I'm only being allowed to use the laptop in November because of NaNo.

Well, that's all for tonight! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment