Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013


I pray that God would give strength to all fathers today, but especially mine, to be able lead and love their families as they are called to. 

I love my dad. He has always been there for me. He has always prayed for me. He is so proud of me. He is my biggest fan. I have never doubted that I am precious to him, and that he wants nothing but the best for me in both this life and the next.

He is not perfect, and there have been times when I've been very angry and frustrated with him. But he is so good at loving me, and all my siblings. He has showed us, imperfectly, but genuinely, how we deserve to be loved and cared for. 

I stole this idea for a Father's Day card, and here's how it turned out --






Happy Father's Day, Dad. I love you and I am so grateful for the ways you have helped to make me who I am. 

God bless you. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment