Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gingerbread Houses: The Drama!!!

So, today we made gingerbread houses. Not REAL ones, though....graham cracker ones. We're not THAT insane.

There was some serious drama goin' on at the kitchen table, let me tell you!




The Table! What a mess! What fun!




Hurricaine Anna. She named it that, I'm serious.


What became of Joe's.


Mom made this one for Ladybug, who wasn't present : ) 



Meggie's! So pretty!




Ella's...its a cute little candy hut!



Yeah. I was bored. But its true!



Anna's redemption! (Note the hurricaine sitting in the back there....)



Mine. I hate how the roof turned out. But the brickwork was fun :-/.


Happy Holidays!


3 comments:

  1. There it is! The House that the LORD ressurected! (lol) When in dire need, one should always draw upon their inner black woman. She can rally. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I like the hurricane version better--I wouldn't be ashamed to eat it!

    ReplyDelete