Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sister and Sisteh...and Me



What is the difference between a Sister and a Sisteh?

Sister: A sister. Duh.

Sisteh: A BFF who is a girl.

Good to have that cleared up.

Anyway...yesterday and today I got to hang out with my Sister (which happens like...EVERY DAY and lost a lot of its excitement about ten years ago) and my Sisteh (which happens hardly at all and is crazy exciting for both me and my Sister!!!).

How was it?

The words...

Epic

Awesome

Amazing

Crazy

Sugary

Musical

Giggly

Supercalifragilisticexpealidoshis

Bouya

and

OHMYSTINKINGGOSH (yes thats one word).

Pretty much.

Why was this so special, exactly?

Well.....

Nine years ago (roughly...) I met this crazy girl when we both tried to stop a girl younger than us from picking up dead mice with her bare hands.

(For those concerned, yes, we managed to stop her.)

The little girl walked away.

We started playing spies, drinking cocoa, and generally were insane little girls with big imaginations and big hearts.

That girl was my very first (and I am NOT KIDDING) friend.

Ever.

We've been friends for nine years (roughly...).

A little while after this, my younger Sister became friends with my Sisteh.

At first, being a petty young child who fought with her siblings more than she should, i was furious. How dare that pipsqueak of a little sister steal MY friend!?!?

Finally, over the years, i got over this, as i realized my Sister and i now had (and have) a common bond!

Cool.

Anyway.....

We had a BLAST.

We watched The Sorceror's Apprentice (as i say to all movies i like even remotely: BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!).

We toasted each others health, happiness, and tooth loss.





We took a million or so pictures, most of which we would have burned on the spot (also known as 'deleting') if it hadn't been for how happy we looked (stupid faces/poses/outfits/ideas aside).

We ate more sugar than any TWELVE people have any right to.






We put on makeup.




We did hair.

We drew on funky pink shirts with permanant markers.





We danced.

We sang.

We filmed ourselves dancing and singing.

We played an ANCIENT board game called Masterpiece.





We ate sandwhiches.





WE RAN OUTSIDE IN THE MUD WITH NO COATS OR SHOES ON IN DECEMBER!!!!!!

It was amazing.

So, to my Sister, and my Sisteh....


No comments:

Post a Comment