Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My friends say the funniest things...

Seriously. Like, roll out of your seat laughing. OK...maybe they aren't THAT funny, but I have realized that I'm only friends with people who make me laugh really, really hard.

CodeNameKara:
Coke- Cause life needs fun.
"Your just mad cause I destructed your pizza with my toe."
"Oh hey...can your computer receive videos via e-mail without flipping a circuit?"

BeautifulBecca:
"If I didn't absolutely adore you, I would kill you right now."
"What's wrong with you?" "Nothing shut up leave me alone HUG ME!!!"

KewlKinzie:
"Don't fall for every guy who gives you 'The Smolder'. Wait until you see how good he is with a frying pan before you see his light."
"ARRRR! Raise the bid or call me a liar!"

SirSteven:
"How is that NOT hilarious!? He just swallowed a cattle prod!"
"You're right, I can't dance. But who said I was trying to?"
"It takes a lot of root beer to get drunk."

ElderSopranoSister:
"Sounds interesting. Maybe you could make that into a disease, and mass-market medication for it."
"Don't you know what clowns DO!? They hypnotize you and steal your soul!"
"You look grumpy--like you need a nap, a hug, and a cookie."

Megz:
"Either do it or don't do it but DO IT!!!"

Kit-kat:
"Now I think I'm going to make a twitter so I can stalk famous people. "

LenOreo:
"Well, Clare dearest, by your logic:

Canadians are cool.
Justin Bieber is Canadian.
Therefore, Justin Bieber is cool. "


And that's just a FEW!

I rest my case.

I love you guys so much. Never stop being awesome : ).

1 comment: