Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Things To Think About...

Yesterday, I was extremely touched by a very good friend of mine, Kinzie.

She went on and read EVERY blog post I have ever written, all the way back to November 15th, 2010.

*sniff*

But anyway, this got me thinking about her, and her family, and about how her older sister is getting married soon.

And about how the first dance at her wedding is going to be I See the Light, from the Tangled soundtrack.

And this made me think about what I would want as MY first dance at my wedding.

I narrowed it down to TWO:

Only You Can Love Me This Way, by Keith Urban.

And

1,000 Faces, by Randy Montana.

Both these songs, for me, say everything I know about love in the most beautiful way I have ever heard, and I would love to share either one of them with my future husband as our first dance as Husband and Wife.

Its sappy, yes, but that's what you made me think of, Kinzie : ).

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww. ::) If I could get married tomorrow (of course it depends on what my husband thinks as well,) I think I would prolly choose "Marry Me" by Train <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete