Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Masked Offender Strikes Again!


I wish everyone could be familiar with The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Dude, I was RAISED on that show. Its corny, unintelligent, ridiculous, and absolutely wonderful.

Anyway, in the fourteenth episode in these series, Tigger decides to dress up as a super hero called The Masked Offender. Basically, he goes around irritating people and destroying property. You know. What Tiggers normally do.

Anyway, today, my little sister Ella must have been finally feeling better from the allergies she's been suffering from, because she put on a cape and ran around the house yelling, "MASKED OFFENDER, AWAY!!!"

She took it slower farther and farther, being particular torturous to my sister Meg and I, until we were locking our doors to keep her out and finish our schoolwork. Unfortunately, the Masked Offender knows how to get doors open using only a spoon.

Finally, we figured, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

And that was before Ella completed her costume!











Oh yes she did.


She also very kindly distributed autographs and provided us all with a phone number so that she could be reached in emergencies. How very sweet.







Continuous adorable hi jinks ensued. She would throw something into my room from the bathroom door, and come in a short while later to collect it. Getting somewhat tired of this, I hid the card with a horse picture on it in my desk before she came back.

She came in, looked around, and said, "Have you seen that...thingy?"

I decided to be witty and use Tangled references. "I've hidden it. Somewhere you will never find it."

She grinned, looking around very carefully and thoroughly for a long time. Finally, she said, "Its in that pot, isn't it!?"

"Nope."

She found it pretty quickly after that, so the next time she threw something in (that amusing toy phone she's holding in the pictures above), I hid it BEHIND my desk.

She came back in.

"Ok...where is it now?"

"Now it is hidden somewhere you will never find it."

She looked around for a long time, and than said, "You finally got good at hiding stuff. That's good and bad!"

Ah, little children. How I love them.

Rock on Ella and Winnie the Pooh!

1 comment:

  1. That's Hillarious! Sorry I haven't seen this! but I love all your posts!

    ReplyDelete