Things Moms do that no one else can:
* Naturally, have kids. That's what makes them mothers.
* Wear spit up, drool, snot, baby food, Biter Biscut, milk, and muck like a fashion statement.
* Look a snotty, screaming toddler in the mouth and calmly pick it up and go on with life.
* Go shopping with their children, including the 2 year olds who want everything they see and scream when they don't get it.
* March tall and proud into church and sit in the front row with all 2, 5, 7, 9, 14 of their children, helpfully ignoring the 'RESERVED FOR FAMILIES WITH SMALL CHILDREN' pews in the very back.
* Homeschool their children from kindergarten to senior year.
* Deal with their hormonal teenagers and love them all even when they're being total brats.
* Love. Nobody can love like a Mom.
My Mom has done all this and more. I love her. Happy Mother's Day!