I have made myself a promise.
I am not going to talk, think, or act like I am not beautiful.
Because I am.
Denying that I am beautiful hurts me and it hurts the people who see the most beauty in me.
I may not be perfect yet, but that is only because I have not fully become who I was made to be yet.
But that doesn't make me any less beautiful.
So today, I made a list of all the reasons why I am beautiful.
Here it is.
Reasons Why I am Beautiful:
* God made me in His image and likeness, and who is more beautiful than God?
* I am a woman - the pinnacle of all Creation.
* I possess Feminine Genius.
* I am confident.
* I have long red hair.
* I have big brown eyes.
* I have freckles.
* I have a lovely smile that I use often.
* I am honest.
* There is a great deal of love in my heart.
* There will never be another me, so no one can set a standard for how I should look. As long as I am the best version of myself, I am perfect.