Friday, January 21, 2011

I hate when this happens.....

I discovered a song I absolutely LOVE before the rest of the world even knows about it yet.

Why does the radio station have to PLAY a song (but of course, only 3 times and than never again) when the lyrics aren't even avaliable online yet!?

The album doesn't even come out until April!!!

So...my suffering for this song is rather severe. I'll have to WAIT. Blech.

However, someone else loved this song as much as I, and recorded it. The sound quality leaves much to be desired, but the song is still epic.

Please note, this is all thanks to the modern miracles of Google and Youtube.

So, here you go, blog readers! Listen, enjoy...and when its available in April, you know I'll be one of the first people to buy it! : )

Last Train Home, FM Static

No comments:

Post a Comment