Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Half Birthday To Me!

Yes, today is indeed my half birthday.

Yay me!

I'm another half a year older!

Yeah, yeah, I know...big whoop.

But, to celebrate, I did two things. I ate a Mango Dum-Dum lollipop (it was very good), and I indulged in one of my very favorite things in the world......MUSIC.

Today I bought, using my Amazon gift card from Easter:

* Owl City's newest album, All Things Bright and Beautiful, which released today. I believe Adam Young purposefully postponed the release so it would be on my half-birthday.

(No, I don't really believe that, but it makes me feel special....)

* Crazy Girl by the Eli Young Band.

* All I Ask, by By Jove (if you haven't heard of them, give them a listen...great stuff!)

* Just A Kiss, by Lady Antebellum.

I love music! I have been waiting to get Crazy Girl over a month, and All Things Bright and Beautiful since I found out Adam Young was in the process of making it : ).

So....in 6 months it'll really be my birthday, but for now, I'm busy bobbing my head to my new music. Hope your June 14th was good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment